- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment May 01, 2013
- Press Release: Veteran Hill Operative John Hughes Joins The Glover Park Group February 15, 2013
- Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group January 25, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Inauguration Edition January 18, 2013
- Press Release: Jonathan Kopp Joins Glover Park Group as Chief Interactive Strategist, Managing Director January 09, 2013
- Where in the World is GPG this Election? November 02, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The Economy September 21, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Democratic National Convention September 05, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Republican National Convention August 27, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care March 26, 2012
- View more articles
Where in the World is GPG this Election?
November 02, 2012
Leading up to, on and right after this Election Day, Glover Park Group Managing Directors will provide commentary and insight to a wide variety of both U.S. and international audiences, from around Washington and even beyond U.S. borders. Below you’ll find a roundup of some of the higher-profile GPG activities around the U.S. presidential election:
On Sunday, GPG Co-Founder and Former Senior Advisor to Vice President Gore Mike Feldman will appear on BBC Radio 5 Live’s special US Election Programme with Richard Bacon to share pre-election insight. On Monday, he will appear on BBC World News America with Katty Kay. And the day after the election, he will be on BBC 4 World Service Radio’s The World Tonight with Robin Lustig for post-election analysis.
Former White House press secretary and author Dee Dee Myers will appear on CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday and on MSNBC's "Hardball with Chris Matthews" on Monday. Myers will join Anderson Cooper on Tuesday night’s AC360 to talk about the election. Myers will be also featured on NPR’s “Morning Edition” on Wednesday immediately following the election.
Also Monday, a panel of GPG leaders - former Clinton Senior Advisor Joel Johnson, former White House Deputy Assistant to President Clinton Susan Brophy, former Director of Media Affairs and Special Assistant to President Obama Christina Reynolds and former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush Alex Mistri - will speak to 80 Norwegian thought leaders from political parties, the corporate sector, and the media at Hill & Knowlton (Oslo)’s Washington Seminar at the Women’s National Democratic Club.
On Wednesday, Joel Johnson will also participate on a “Day After the Election” panel with National Journal in DC.
Winning the award for most miles traveled, former AP Chief White House correspondent Jennifer Loven will be in Qatar appearing as an election analyst on Al Jazeera English in the days immediately before, during and after the U.S. voting.
The head of GPG’s Research Division, David Cantor, is also having a busy election season. He delivered a pre-election presentation on Oct. 31 to German politicians and journalists at the Department of State's International Visitor Leadership Program and to academics and journalists from Morocco and Thailand for the State Department's Young Leaders Program on Nov. 1. He also is giving a post-election breakfast presentation via video conference (at 3:30am ET on Wednesday!) for Lloyd’s Banking Group/Lloyd’s of Scotland. He will then travel to Williams College to speak to students and faculty.