- American Public Opinion Landscape - International Affairs August 12, 2014
- GPG wins the 2014 Federal Public Affairs SABRE Award May 09, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment April 23, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape – The Economy April 15, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care and the ACA March 31, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - International Affairs March 24, 2014
- Oliver Phillips Joins The Glover Park Group as Managing Director March 13, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The State of the Union January 28, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Government Shutdown Aftermath October 21, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care October 01, 2013
- View more articles
Svoboda, Collins Announces Major Investment in The Glover Park Group
November 06, 2006
Capital Will Support Growth of Leading Strategic Communications Company
WASHINGTON, D.C. - November 6, 2006 - Svoboda, Collins today announced a major strategic investment in The Glover Park Group (GPG). The Chicago-based private equity firm has partnered with management and Madison Capital Funding LLC to make a major investment in GPG, allowing the strategic communications company to accelerate its growth and range of category-leading services. This transaction is the second investment for Svoboda, Collins Fund II L.P.
"Driven by its talented, experienced and energetic team, GPG has earned its reputation as one of the leading strategic communications firms in the country," said John Svoboda, Senior Managing Director at Svoboda, Collins. "This investment reflects Svoboda, Collins' continuing focus on investing in and helping to build the best business services companies."
"This strategic investment will allow GPG to accelerate our growth and pursue significant new opportunities, taking our highly-focused, integrated approach across new geographies and into new practice areas," said Chip Smith, Chief Operating Officer of The Glover Park Group. "In a rapidly changing environment, GPG has succeeded through our flexible, creative and entrepreneurial spirit - a spirit that will continue to guide our growth moving forward."
AdMedia Partners was engaged by The Glover Park Group as investment bankers to represent them in evaluating strategic alternatives. AdMedia Partners is a leading New York investment bank specializing in mergers and acquisitions advisory services to digital and off-line marketing services, media and information services businesses.
About The Glover Park Group
The Glover Park Group is a strategic communications company based in Washington and New York. The firm delivers advocacy and image advertising, public affairs services, media relations, issues and crisis management, legislative affairs, research and corporate communications. Recently named one of Washington's fastest growing businesses, The Glover Park Group provides integrated communications solutions to clients including Fortune 100 companies, non-profit organizations, initiative campaigns and industry coalitions.
The Glover Park Group