- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment May 01, 2013
- Press Release: Veteran Hill Operative John Hughes Joins The Glover Park Group February 15, 2013
- Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group January 25, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Inauguration Edition January 18, 2013
- Press Release: Jonathan Kopp Joins Glover Park Group as Chief Interactive Strategist, Managing Director January 09, 2013
- Where in the World is GPG this Election? November 02, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The Economy September 21, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Democratic National Convention September 05, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Republican National Convention August 27, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care March 26, 2012
- View more articles
Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group
January 25, 2013
Washington, D.C. – January 25, 2013 – Today, The Glover Park Group announced that Joe Lockhart will be returning to the firm as a Senior Advisor. Lockhart most recently served as Vice President of Global Communications for Facebook where he oversaw the company’s corporate, policy and international communications team.
As a founding partner, Joe helped build GPG from a small, seven-person operation to one of the country’s leading strategic communications and government relations firms.
“Joe is one of the finest strategic minds in communications and consulting. We couldn't be more excited to welcome him home. Our clients and our firm will benefit greatly from his leadership and wise counsel” said Chip Smith, The Glover Park Group’s Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to founding The Glover Park Group in 2001, Lockhart served as chief spokesman for President Clinton and the Clinton administration from 1998-2000. Before joining the White House in 1997, he was national press secretary for the Clinton-Gore '96 reelection campaign. He was the deputy press secretary for the Dukakis-Bentsen '88 presidential campaign, traveling with the nominee. In 1984, he was assistant press secretary for the Mondale-Ferraro campaign and during the 1980 Carter-Mondale campaign he was a regional press coordinator.
About The Glover Park Group The Glover Park Group is one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the nation, with more than 150 employees, and offices in Washington, D.C., New York and Boulder, Colo. Launched in 2001 by White House and political veterans, GPG is a full-service public affairs, crisis communications, government relations, branding, creative and research firm. We were recognized as the 2011 Outstanding Public Affairs Consultancy by the influential Holmes Report. GPG has developed an exceptional reputation for creating favorable operating environments for businesses, industries and nonprofits, specializing in using smart strategy and cutting-edge creativity to craft and disseminate compelling strategic communication campaigns to a variety of influential audiences and to help organizations achieve reputational and public affairs goals. Our staff embodies decades of corporate, campaign, media and government experience at the highest levels in those fields.
For more information about The Glover Park Group, visit gloverparkgroup.com.
Press Contact Rachel Seelig [email protected] (202) 295-0142