- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment May 01, 2013
- Press Release: Veteran Hill Operative John Hughes Joins The Glover Park Group February 15, 2013
- Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group January 25, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Inauguration Edition January 18, 2013
- Press Release: Jonathan Kopp Joins Glover Park Group as Chief Interactive Strategist, Managing Director January 09, 2013
- Where in the World is GPG this Election? November 02, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The Economy September 21, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Democratic National Convention September 05, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Republican National Convention August 27, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care March 26, 2012
- View more articles
Jason Rosenberg Joins The Glover Park Group as Vice President
March 16, 2010
WASHINGTON, D.C. – March 16, 2010 – The Glover Park Group announced today that Jason Rosenberg, formerly Senior Economic Policy Advisor to Senator Jon Tester (D-MT), has joined the firm as a Vice President in its Government Affairs practice.
During his tenure with Senator Tester, Rosenberg served as the Senator’s liaison to the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, working on issues including financial regulatory reform, the Housing and Economic Recovery Act (HERA) of 2008, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act (EESA) of 2008, and oversight of Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). He also oversaw issues pertaining to tax, trade, housing, banking, budget, telecom and commerce.
Previously, Rosenberg worked for Rep. Artur Davis (D-AL) as Senior Legislative Assistant where he implemented the Congressman’s actions on the House Committees on Financial Services and Ways & Means. He also spent four years at Dittus Communications where he focused on financial services.
“Jason brings a rare mix of policy and political acumen to the firm,” said Joel Johnson, Managing Director of The Glover Park Group’s Government Relations practice. “He adds an invaluable dimension to our practice, and he’ll raise our game significantly.”
Rosenberg is a graduate of Syracuse University, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
About The Glover Park Group
In a fast-changing business environment powerfully affected by political trends, The Glover Park Group helps organizations succeed by creating campaigns that shape the way critical audiences view our clients and their goals. The firm offers a range of communication services, including advocacy and image advertising, public affairs services, media relations, issues and crisis management, legislative affairs, research and corporate communications to Fortune 50 companies, non-profit organizations, initiative campaigns, and industry coalitions. The Glover Park Group is based in Washington, D.C., with offices in New York and Los Angeles.