- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment May 01, 2013
- Press Release: Veteran Hill Operative John Hughes Joins The Glover Park Group February 15, 2013
- Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group January 25, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Inauguration Edition January 18, 2013
- Press Release: Jonathan Kopp Joins Glover Park Group as Chief Interactive Strategist, Managing Director January 09, 2013
- Where in the World is GPG this Election? November 02, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The Economy September 21, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Democratic National Convention September 05, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape – Republican National Convention August 27, 2012
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care March 26, 2012
- View more articles
GPG’s Dee Dee Myers discusses the role of women candidates in the 2012 elections
May 17, 2011
• by: Dee Dee Myers
It’s still early, but it doesn’t look like 2012 is going to be a banner year for women.
To begin with, Donald Trump’s voluminous coverage as a potential presidential candidate makes clear that there is still an awesome double standard when it comes to running for the nation’s highest office: No woman with hair that bad could ever be considered even semi-serious.