- The Public Opinion Landscape - The State of the Union January 28, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Government Shutdown Aftermath October 21, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care October 01, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The Economy September 23, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - International Affairs July 25, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Same-Sex Marriage June 25, 2013
- Press Release: The Glover Park Group and Global Advertising Strategies Announce Strategic Initiative Focused on Russia June 12, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment May 01, 2013
- Press Release: Veteran Hill Operative John Hughes Joins The Glover Park Group February 15, 2013
- Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group January 25, 2013
- View more articles
Christina Reynolds Joins The Glover Park Group As Managing Director
March 05, 2010
WASHINGTON, D.C. – March 5, 2010 – The Glover Park Group announced today that Christina Reynolds, Special Assistant to the President and White House Director of Media Affairs, is joining the firm at the end of March as a Managing Director in the Public Affairs practice.
Reynolds joined the Obama Administration in January 2009 after serving as the Director of Rapid Response on the Obama for America campaign. In both positions she played an integral role in the message architecture being promoted by the White House and the campaign, respectively.
“Christina honed her communications skills in some of the fastest-paced, most demanding environments imaginable,” said Larry Kamer, Managing Director and head of the Public Affairs practice. “Her background and knowledge will provide our clients with strong resources to act quickly and with maximum impact. We welcome her strategic counsel and insights.”
Prior to joining the Obama campaign, Reynolds was the Deputy Campaign Manager for Progressive Media USA, a non-profit focused on messaging and research for independent progressive groups. She was also the Research Director for Senator John Edwards’ 2004 presidential bid, and added the title of Senior Communications Advisor for his 2008 campaign.
“Christina is a high caliber communicator and counselor,” said Chip Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Glover Park Group. “We’re thrilled to strengthen our media team with the deep substance and skill she brings to strategic communications.”
Reynolds served as Research Director for Senator Tim Johnson’s 2002 campaign and as Communications Director for Senator Tom Daschle’s 2004 re-election bid before she joined the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. While there, Reynolds served as Research Director during the historic 2006 midterm election cycle in which the Democrats took control of the House for the first time in 12 years.
Reynolds started her career in campaign research at the Democratic National Committee during the 2000 presidential race. Shortly after President George W. Bush took office, Reynolds took on the role of Deputy Research Director for the committee.
A graduate of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Reynolds double majored in Political Science and Journalism.
About The Glover Park Group
In a fast-changing business environment powerfully affected by political trends, The Glover Park Group helps organizations succeed by creating campaigns that shape the way critical audiences view our clients and their goals. The firm offers a range of communication services, including advocacy and image advertising, public affairs services, media relations, issues and crisis management, legislative affairs, research and corporate communications to Fortune 50 companies, non-profit organizations, initiative campaigns, and industry coalitions. The Glover Park Group is based in Washington, D.C., with offices in New York and Los Angeles.