- American Public Opinion Landscape - International Affairs August 12, 2014
- GPG wins the 2014 Federal Public Affairs SABRE Award May 09, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment April 23, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape – The Economy April 15, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care and the ACA March 31, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - International Affairs March 24, 2014
- Oliver Phillips Joins The Glover Park Group as Managing Director March 13, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The State of the Union January 28, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Government Shutdown Aftermath October 21, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care October 01, 2013
- View more articles
Can social networking fix U.S. image?
February 05, 2009
• Politico - Victoria Esser, Managing Director
Israeli government officials hold news conferences about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on Twitter. U.K. Foreign Secretary David Miliband has an active blog. The New York Times Magazine recently devoted several pages to the impact of social networking on democratization in Egypt.
In the midst of this sea change in communication, it's useful to ask what the impact of these tools is on U.S. public diplomacy efforts.