- The Public Opinion Landscape - The State of the Union January 28, 2014
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Government Shutdown Aftermath October 21, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Health Care October 01, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - The Economy September 23, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - International Affairs July 25, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Same-Sex Marriage June 25, 2013
- Press Release: The Glover Park Group and Global Advertising Strategies Announce Strategic Initiative Focused on Russia June 12, 2013
- The Public Opinion Landscape - Energy and the Environment May 01, 2013
- Press Release: Veteran Hill Operative John Hughes Joins The Glover Park Group February 15, 2013
- Press Release: Joe Lockhart Returns to the Glover Park Group January 25, 2013
- View more articles
Can social networking fix U.S. image?
February 05, 2009
• Politico - Victoria Esser, Managing Director
Israeli government officials hold news conferences about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on Twitter. U.K. Foreign Secretary David Miliband has an active blog. The New York Times Magazine recently devoted several pages to the impact of social networking on democratization in Egypt.
In the midst of this sea change in communication, it's useful to ask what the impact of these tools is on U.S. public diplomacy efforts.